Monday, March 24, 2014

“House of sand and fog”.

2 Corinthians 4:6 (NASB)
For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ”.

When I walk in the thick fog, that blanket which often covers my spirit in the early morning, I move blindly upon the road only led by your voice – only the sound of your heartbeat guiding me home. Let the glory of your daylight, your blazing sun burn away the fog within me, illuminating my path so I may run into your awaiting arms.

There are days when it feels like I’m in a fog. Life’s distractions abound, obscuring my view and my path. It’s these days I think I need Gods light most. And not just myself; but others who dwell in the gross darkness of this world, each day lived in a fog of spiritual deception. Nothing; save Gods light – the illumination his glory brings – has the power to burn off the fog of distraction and deception.
Father; let your light shine today upon those who seek your embrace.

Luther.




No comments: